Cook Chicken Parm Stuffed Peppers and enjoy a low-carb meal!Meatonclick
Chicken Parm Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Boiled shredded chicken 250g
- Marinara sauce ¼ cup
- 1tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- 4 bell peppers, halved and deseeded
- Parmesan, Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken and mozzarella.
- Spoon mixture into halved bell peppers and add grated Parmesan and Cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle black pepper, crushed red chili flakes and parsley.
- Transfer the bell peppers onto a baking dish and bake until tender (55 mins to 1 hour).
Some useful links to consider buying Fresh Meat and storage packs
Fresh Meat => Buy Here
Fresh Poultry => Buy Here
Frozen Poultry => Buy Here
Seafood => Buy Here
Essentials => Buy Here